Friday, November 4, 2011

What does it mean to leave "NO Stone Unturned"?

I found myself wondering, how can I best explain what "No Stone Unturned" means to me. According to the free dictionary the phrase no stone unturned means to search thoroughly and exhaustively. I want my blogging to be about life lessons, motherhood, devotionals, recipes, and personal thoughts that I have searched in my heart and are important to me.


When I say I am the most transparent person you will ever know, consider me Windex. My friends and family do NOT ask my opinion for anything for any reason unless they absolutely, positively want the bare naked truth. Lying is simply not an option, and as a matter of fact I really don't understand the point in lying. (This is going to have to be a subject for another day because I could go on and on!) I have gone off on a tangent about being transparent to say in my blogs; I want to research, read, and reflect until whatever I am searching for becomes clear. 


"To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: 'Leave no stone unturned'." Edward Bulwer Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment